Local Manufacturing Sector Response to Supplier Development
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the oversight of materials, information and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer. Supply chain strategy defines the connection and combination of activities and functions throughout the value chain, in order to fulfill the business value proposal to customers in a marketplace.
Supplier development is one such strategy that can help a manufacturing company reduce costs, streamline operations, and minimize defective products. Devising a supplier development program can positively impact an organization’s business.
Attend this prestigious event and benefit from:
- 6 interactive presentations on Supply Chain Management
- Speakers who are Supply Chain Management practitioners
- Case studies from leading manufacturing companies
- A panel discussion with leading Supply Chain Management experts
- 1 of a kind exclusive and dedicated event in Africa
- 2 hour networking session with peers and thought leaders
- Information that will change your approach to Supply Chain Management
- Early bird discount to help you save - book before 27 February 2015